Date: 16th June 2019
Price: £180.00 (incl.VAT)
Location: North London
Enhance your movement based assessment skills.
This day aims to help manual therapists understand the differences between biomechanical & biotensegrity principles to assess soft tissue dysfunction.
Learn techniques that are applicable in your clinic or practice straight away. This is a very practical day that aims to increase your observation & assessment skills. The aim is to help you interpret this information in order to develop appropriate treatment plans and home care.
Please note that you will be joining an existing diploma course for this workshop.
WHAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE
- Learn how to assess areas where there is dysfunction on the structure and function of the musculoskeletal system
- Evaluate which structures are contributing towards the observed dysfunctions
- Learn how to analyse the impact of dysfunction upon the operation of the musckuloskeletal system
- Develop your skills in producing apporpiate client homecare based on findings
- Develop a treatment plan that includes the use of advance massage techniques
INCLUDED IN THE DAY
- Comprehensive notes
- Certificate of attendance upon completion (electronic)
- Tea/Coffee during break (at some venues)
- Option to receive monthly CPD newsletter
- Ongoing NLSSM support
- A high ratio of teachers to students
WHO IS THE COURSE FOR?
- Those who wish to excel as a soft tissue therapist
- Anyone who has a background in manual health care.
- Soft tissue therapists
- Sports massage therapists and sports therapists
- Chek practitioners
- Personal trainers
- Strength and conditioning coaches
ABOUT THE TUTORS
All our tutors at NLSSM are trained to level 5 BTEC and have successful careers in sport and remedial massage. Our teachers are highly skilled and qualified in all of the associated soft tissue techniques.
NLSSM tutors are also trained in the art of teaching and bring to class their different experiences from a variety of supporting skills in osteopathy, physiotherapy, sports therapy, nutrition, and as personal trainers. They are an important part of a support system that offers ongoing mentoring to both our students and graduates.
As a team we take part in regular in-house teacher training days to make sure that we’re always delivering the highest level of tuition that's tailored if necessary and relevant to the needs of each class. Passionate about what we do, we keep up with current research and skill sets and use a mixture of teaching methods, from old hands-on skills to the very latest technology. For further information about our teachers, please visit our team page
Join us on our Postural Assessment workshop as well as the Re-education Methods - Stretching and Corrective Exercises, these will advance your assessment and rehabilitation skills as a soft tissue therapist to provide a more effective holistic rehabilitation program.
|16th June 2019
||North London, The Annexe
|09:00 - 16:00
|22nd June 2019
||10:00 - 17:00
|20th July 2019
||Central London, University of Westminster
|09:00 - 16:00
|8th December 2019
|10:00 - 17:00
For details of our North London, Central London and Manchester locations, please see our Contact Us page for further information.