Stage 1: Requirements
- Please ensure that you have passed all your resubmissions prior to taking your written exam, it is important for two reasons:
- this is the material you are studying from and if you do not have all the information it will reflect in your answers
- if it is discovered upon marking your final paper that you have not passed your resubmissions and have failed your written exam, your retake will be charged at full rate.
- Case studies must be submitted no less than two weeks before your practical exam.
- The same goes for your written exam, it must taken at least two weeks prior to the practical.
- Once your booking is made, it is not transferable and any changes or re-bookings will require full payment.
Manchester students: Please note that you will need to contact Susan Findlay (firstname.lastname@example.org) directly to book your written and practical exams. These will take place in Manchester.
Stage 2: Written Exam
- There is a set date for the written exam that will be approximately two weeks prior to the the practical exam date.
- This exam is taken at our North London site in either the office or The Annexe. Manchester students will be at their site of tuition and will be individually arranged.
Stage 3: Practical Exam
- All available dates are listed below
- This exam is taken at our North London site in The Annexe. Manchester students will be at their site of tuition and will be individually arranged.
- Please bring along a copy of your insurance, first aid certificate and your completed log book to the exam.
Stage 4: Booking your Exams
- Either email email@example.com or call the office to request your preferred dates for both your written and practical exams.
- Payment is required for students post 6 months from the finish date of their diploma.
- The time of your exam will be confirmed by the office closer to the day, if you require a later time please request this at the time of booking.